Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's not swagger, I'm just sore!

Day 3:
Seriously! I woke up in the middle of the night last night so sore from PiYo Lower Body. But when I was doing it, I was all like "Oh, I got this. This is easy." Needless to say, I had to take two ibuprofen. But like, sore is the new sexy right?!


Today, my hubby was off so we went to dinner with the baby girl. I was so proud of myself for sticking to my diet, even though it was happy hour! I had a streak with broccoli and mashed potatoes. I really wanted a baked potato, but they didn't have any. So I gave most of my not-so-clean mashed potatoes to Lydia.

Also, because hubby was off today I got to run some errands all by myself! Mommy time=a much needed Green Tea!
Because I had so much energy today from my Shakeology I did Piyo Upper Body and Spinning. I watched an episode of Gilmore Girls (because I'm basically obsessed) and spun for 50 minutes burning an additional 500 calories today! I may be waking up for some ibuprofen tonight!

It's only Day 3, but I am feeling pretty good. I can feel my body getting leaner and my mood better. We even had time to "Stop and smell the flowers" today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment