Monday, April 27, 2015

She misses cupcakes!

Day 1:

I am weighed in, measured, and before pictures are taken! READY TO START PIYO!


After a late start today, I pushed play...And pause because Lydia decided to take a late nap and needed mommy cuddles for a few minutes. I'll let this one slide because she wasn't feeling well. 



But instead of laying down and taking a nap with her I decided to learn the basic moves of Piyo. To my surprise, my lost years of yoga have come back to me! It felt so good to stretch it out! 

While Lydia was napping I was able to finish Piyo, make lunch, and dinner (early). So I say the late nap was a win-win!  I am always grateful for nap-time!


As the day came to a close, I had some cravings but instead of breaking my perfect clean eating streak today I had some peanuts and grapes. Note to self: Don't listen to your inner fatty. She's an evil b****. She misses cupcakes! I can't help but LOL because it's true!

 Until next time.... when you get to see ridiculously embarrassing pictures of me working out! YAY!

Today's menu included:
Breakfast:  Chocolate Strawberry Shakeology and eggs
Lunch: Chicken and beans
Dinner: Honey-Balsamic Chicken with peppers and onions, brown rice, and beans
Snack: Peanuts and Grapes
Water
Green Tea
*I should have ate more today, but I wasn't feeling 100%. I think I got a cold from the baby girl! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment